|Property Name:||Old State Police Headquarters|
|Priority Since:||2022 (New)|
The Harrisburg State Police building was built in 1929 and dedicated by Governor Gifford Pinchot in 1931. It was originally a State Highway Patrol Training Center known as Troop A and would train upcoming highway patrol officers for duty. In 1943 it was renamed to The Pennsylvania State Police Troop A and acted as a Penn dot and State Police station before closing around the 1990s and being sold to a nearby church in 2004.